National School District - Influenza Information
Please click on the links below for information pertaining to National School District and Influenza
- Case Dashboard
- San Diego County Seasonal Influenza Information Page
- California Department of Public Health Office of Communications
- Tips To Help You Stay Safe This Flu Season
- Get a flu vaccine
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs that can cause respiratory illnesses like the flu.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you are sick, limit your contact with others as much as possible so you don't spread your infection to them.