National School District's COVID-19 Safe Reopening Plan
Below, please find National School District's Board Approved COVID-19 Safe Reopening Plan, as well as a list containing our Personal Protection Equipment Protocol's.
To submit comments on this plan, click HERE.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Face coverings must be worn by everyone grades three through adult
- Face coverings for younger children (grades two and below) will be highly encouraged
- Face coverings will be provided for those who arrive without or whose becomes compromised
- Face shields will be available for all staff
- Gloves will be provided for custodial, kitchen, special education, and any other requesting staff member
- Hand sanitizer for staff, students, and visitors will be available in classrooms, offices, entrances, and all common areas
- Hand washing or use of sanitizer will be required when putting on PPE and after removal
- Plastic bins and resealable bags will be provided for student supplies to prevent sharing
- Acrylic germ shield barriers on wheels will be available in classrooms and front offices
- Individual acrylic germ shield barriers (study carrels) will be available for student desks
- Stanchions or other roping off system will limit access into office areas with open area desks
- Room dividers (with windows) and cots will be purchased for each isolation area to separate potentially infectious persons
- Touchless paper towel dispensers will be installed in each bathroom to avoid personal contact
- Multiple touchless thermometers will be available at each site and offices for daily screening needs
- Trash cans will not have lids, and will be emptied daily or upon need
- Training will be provided for all students and staff on the proper user of PPE equipment
Please click here to view a printable copy of National School District's Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocols.