Mission and Vision
"Excellence for All"
Vision: Ira Harbison School community is committed to excellence for all children.
At Ira Harbison School,
• a safe, nurturing learning environment
• an active partnership with parents and community
• a solid foundation in reading, writing and problem-solving
• a focus on individual student achievement
• all students will learn
• student success is everyone's responsibility
• our community's cultural diversity enriches learning opportunities
Mission: We are a dedicated school community and our shared goals are to ensure literacy, instill personal responsibility and celebrate diversity. In achieving these goals, our students develop into literate, self-directed learners and become successful citizens who contribute positively in a global society.